Re: [O/T] Console Calendar

Re: Tim Schlotfeldt in <20040304102725.GA16067@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > If anyone is aware of a console calendar I sure would be interested.
> >
> > I've been hunting for such an app for many many months.
>
> URI: <http://www.bitrot.de/plan.html>

I was looking for a text-based (ncurses etc.) app, too, but then sticked
with plan for some years now. plan is X11-based (doesn't use any special
libs), and is quite simple to use. If you are running a text environment
(vim, mutt, etc...) in X11, I'd say it is the way to go.

Its internal format is simple enough to be CVSable; I've written some
scripts to generate birthday entries automatically from my address book.

Christoph
--
cb@xxxxxxxx | http://www.df7cb.de/