Calendar

Now im not your average hairy looking grumbling unix sysadmin, but im
closer to that then am am to the stylish car driving "blame it on the
latest virus" sort of sissy NT admin you see always knowing what time
hes gotta be where.

Ok ignore what I just said: Does anybody know of a decent workin
_console_ calendaring program? come on, we have a really good mail
client, excellent magical text editors, where is our * Bell in window 5,
you have to goto that meeting ? On freshmeat I found Sked
(http://sked.sourceforge.net/), but couldnt get it working and it looks
fairly incomplete. Could somebody point me in the direction of what im
looking for? if it dosnt exist, thats a shame, too bad I suck at
programming...

| Paul Foote <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx> |
| MOB: +61431119996             |
| WEB: http://crib.ath.cx       |