Re: gpg

G'day David,

* David Yitzchak Cohen <lists+mutt_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [040301 22:41]:
> Yup, I've got such a file ... but if the whole process is handled
> "automagically," who cares?  IOW, why should a Mutt user have to know
> anything about such details?

The only mutt--gpg related thing that it does for me is the fact that
I specify that when I sign a message the policy URL (set in
set-policy-url) is included and that if someone uses a policy that I
see it (show-policy-url).

Not hugely important in the scheme of things, but, you know how it is
when you are avoiding work and suddenly your config/.rc files gain all
those new, funky, obscure options thaqt you just _have_ to have...

S.