Re: Maildir in stable vs unstable

On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 08:00:22PM +0100, Christoph Berg wrote:
> Re: Mike M in <20040227151446.GA10455@deb2>
> [...]
> > It appears that 1.5 tolerates a missing Maildir /tmp dir and 1.3 does not.
> [...]
> > Adding the /tmp dir fixed the problem.
>
> So, where exactly is your problem?

1.3 wont write to the Maildir with the missing /tmp (seems correct)
failure is silent, wish it were noisy

1.5 will write to the Maildir with the missing /tmp (seems incorrect)
--
Mike

Two hundred years ago, we note mischievously, the average American or
European had a standard of living not very much superior to that of the
average man in India or China. -- dailyreckoning.com