Re: color problem (2/2)

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 10:47:12PM EST, Atom 'Smasher' wrote:

> can mutt show different colors within a single header for different
> addresses?
>
> http://atom.smasher.org/tmp/header-colors.png

Disclaimer: I have no clue what that image shows, lacking X on this
computer.

> i have pine set up to show one address black & white and the other address
> black & purple... i don't see how this would be done in mutt.

It's funny you ask.  I already do just that in my displayfilterlist [1]
(used by my displayfilter [2]).

 - Dave

BTW - Mutt 1.4.x (but not 1.5.x) should be able to do that even without
my displayfilter, by specifying more precise regexps.

[1]
http://www.bigfatdave.com/dave/mutt/muttdir/displayfilterlist

[2]
http://www.bigfatdave.com/dave/mutt/muttdir/displayfilter