Getting rid of some headers when replying

    Hi all :)

    When replying a mail (or composing a new one), I'm presented in
the editor (except if I use the builtin one) with a set of headers.
For example, in this same message I get (quoted):

>From: DervishD <raul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: Mutt users <mutt-users@xxxxxxxx>
>Bcc:
>Subject: Getting rid of some headers when replying
>Sender: Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado <raul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

    The last two ones are added by 'my_hdr' directives, but I want to
get rid of them when composing (I want them added, but I don't want
to edit them), as well as 'Reply-To' (and 'In-Reply-To' when added).
The '$hdrs' configuration variable just helps with 'my_hdr' added
directives, but won't do with headers added by mutt.

    I've tested with 'ignore', but that only seems to work when
*viewing* messages, not when composing or replying.

    Is a message filter my only hope? Can I solve this?

    Thanks in advance :)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736