Re: [OT] Assorted Fun (was: Re: imap issues)

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 10:14:13AM EST, jacob[at]buildtheb0x.com wrote:
> On Tue Feb 24, 2004 at 06:28:24AM -0500, David Yitzchak Cohen wrote:

> > Yeah, Squirrelmail isn't exactly the best webmail program out there
> > (although I must admit it's the one I've set up for my users, so I can't
> > bash it too much).
>
> I have used Squirrelmail almost exclusively, but ready for a change.  Mind if
> I ask for your suggestion(s)?

Well, yeah, I mind, since I don't remember anymore what pet program
was pushed at me last by a user.  (This is the type of stuff I try
to forget ASAP, 'cause any webmail puts lots of strain on the system,
and is really unnecessary, so my goal isn't to maximize its use until
people start paying me.)

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel