Re: Conditionally include a file in the configuration

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 05:46:36AM EST, romildo@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Is it possible to conditionally include a file
> in the configuration file?
>
> The situation is the following. I have more than
> one set of mailboxes to work with and I want to
> select which set mutt should consider based in
> some kind of condition (like the value of an
> environment variable, for instance). Is it
> possible to have the mutt configuration file
> conditionally executing a command? If not,
> does anybody sugests a solution to this problem?

source "~/$some_env_var/muttrc"

doesn't work for you?

 - Dave

BTW - If you want to set environment variables from within Mutt too,
a patch exists.  (I don't use it (or any other patch, for that matter),
so don't ask me where it is or how to use it.)

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel