No reply for these newbie questions?

I have heard someone using mutt to access newsgroups as well, is that
nice? How would I do that? I don't want to use slrn tho it's a nice one,
cause it can't store offline messages or read them later.

Also, I sometimes use pine too for some features not in mutt, can I use
both pine and mutt and even Sylpheed-claws to access the same mboxes, tho
at different times and not simultaneously?

I do not know why, but sending an attachment with a message always never
makes it to the recipient. I mean, they get the message okay but without
the attachment. What do I need to do?

I am on quite a few mailing lists and I would like to use mutt to read
them. Is it possible with mutt to set it to fetch only messages matching a
filter and delete the rest? Like, to keep all the messages which have my
e-mail address in them and delete the rest? If yes, can someone please
tell me how do I go about this?

I'm new to mutt and would appreciate if someone could put light on these.

Thanks

If people make a fool of you, remember that
there is great wisdom in humility and silence.