Re: send-hook upon preceding To:

  On Feb 20 at 03:30, David Yitzchak Cohen spoke:

> On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 06:08:25PM EST, Hanspeter Roth wrote:
>
> > I'm using mutt 1.4.1i.
>
> That's bad.  You should be on at least 1.5.6i, preferably on a recent CVS.
> (I know this may sound funny, but in most ways the CVS HEAD is far more
> stable than 1.4.2.1i.  It also has many more features, as an added little
> bonus. . .)

Yes, 1.4.1i is bad. I thought I read it has a vulnerability. But
usually I prefer to use the default version of the respective
system. But I have installed 1.5.6i on one system now.

[...]
> Well, one of those extra features (added little bonus, eh?) is the
> reply-hook.  I wish I could point you to an online version of the manual in
> plain text or HTML, but since no such thing exists AFAIK, the best I can
> manage is to provide you with a link to the SGML manual [1] of mine [2].  (I
> guess a pager like w3m or less is probably your best bet for reading the
> thing.  I use w3m, FWIW.)

What does FWIW mean?

Ok. I have entered a reply-hook:

reply-hook '~C hampi@xxxxxxxxxxxx' \