Re: Folder-hook on reply but not on new message.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 06:39:16PM EST, Mikkel Holm Olsen wrote:

> I just subscribed to this mailing list, although I have been using Mutt
> for the past several years.

Welcome to the list :-)

> A couple of times i have by accident been in this folder and started
> composing a new message, which would consequently have the settings of
> the folder, although what I really wanted was when I was REPLYING to a
> message in the folder, I would set the parameters, but when I compose a
> NEW message, I don't.

with Mutt 1.5.x:
folder-hook . "unhook reply-hook"
folder-hook folder1 "reply-hook . blahblahblah"
folder-hook folder2 "reply-hook . gooogooogooo"
folder-hook folder3 "reply-hook . gaaagaaagaaa"

> --

> A computer scientist is someone who, when told to 'Go to Hell', sees
> the 'go to', rather than the destination, as harmful.

LOL :-)

HTH,
 - Dave

Please visit this link: