Re: Using rsync with Mail-tree

Quoting Ton Boelens (linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx):

> My question is: does anybody have experience with such a setup? If so, I
> would be very happy when you gave me some tips and pointers.

Sounds like you need 'isync':

Synchronize a local maildir with a remote IMAP4 mailbox.

A command line application which synchronizes a local maildir-style
mailbox with a remote IMAP4 mailbox, suitable for use in disconnected
mode. Multiple copies of the remote IMAP4 mailbox can be maintained,
and all flags and messages are synchronized.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/isync/

HTH,
Sander.