Re: Forwarding Mail With Attachments

* David Rock <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-02-17 22:01]:
> * Alex Wilkinson <alex.wilkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-02-18 13:57]:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have a message with several PDF files attached. I want to
> > 'forward' the message and all the attachments to another user. When
> > I use the 'f' key to foward the mail it just forwards the plain text
> > and not the attachments.
> >
> > I have tryed forwarding the attachment with:
> >
> >     set mime_forward
> >
> > commented and uncommented. Nothing seems to work.
> >

> There are a couple options for dealing with the attachments on the
> email.
>   You are probably looking for resend-message (default: ESC e)
>   You can also use bounce message (default b) if you don't need to edit
>   the contents of the body.

Another, more involved method is to view the list of attachments, tag
the ones you want to forward, and then use the tag-prefix operator
(default: ;) and forward the tagged items. This is more like the
forwarding you are expecting (you get forward message info in the body,
etc. but it is a little more work to do it this way).

--
David Rock
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx