Re: Forwarding Mail With Attachments

* Alex Wilkinson <alex.wilkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-02-18 13:57]:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a message with several PDF files attached. I want to 'forward' the
> message
> and all the attachments to another user. When I use the 'f' key to foward the
> mail
> it just forwards the plain text and not the attachments.
>
> I have tryed forwarding the attachment with:
>
>       set mime_forward
>
> commented and uncommented. Nothing seems to work.
>
> Whats the trick ?

mime_forward is to send the body of the message as a mime attachment,
and to properly set it, the set line would be:
    set mime_forward=yes

There are a couple options for dealing with the attachments on the
email.
  You are probably looking for resend-message (default: ESC e)
  You can also use bounce message (default b) if you don't need to edit
  the contents of the body.

--
David Rock
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx