Re: Use mairix to list all flagged messages?

Hi,

* Thomas Glanzmann <sithglan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [040215 22:50]:
> Maybe I am missing something. But the mairix version I have doesn't
> support regexp but words. And I also don't have a option -o status. So I
> think that the stuff won't work at all.

Okay that was partial bullshit. I was using the old version 0.11, which
is first hit in google. However version 0.14.1, which seems to be the
newest have of course -o flage, but the rest seems to be true.

Looking at the also new path expresion match ... makes it impossible to
flagged messgages. If you find a way ... please let us know.

        Thomas