Re: Base64-encode all mail to a given domain (address)?

On Sat, Feb 14, 2004 at 01:42:38PM EST, Jan Minar wrote:

> How do I tell mutt to base64-encode all messages to a given
> domain/address?

Currently, no option exists to force encoding of 7-bit data.  You may
be able to unset allow_8bit, and make sure you always have at least one
8-bit character in any outgoing mail to Yahoo! Groups, but I think Mutt
prefers quoted-printable for text-like stuff.  If Yahoo! Groups doesn't
mangle quoted-printable either, though, you're in business :-)

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel