screen redraw trouble

Because of something I saw on bugtraq on around tuseday of
this week, I moved from mutt 1.4.1 -> 1.4.2i.

=====

When I exit vim and get back to the message list, various
ASCII artifacts are left over from vim -- forcing me to hit
^L to fix it.  I tested, and I only expereince the problem
while in a screen session.

I did not have this problem on 1.4.1 and would simply move
back, if it wasn't for the overflow issues.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?  What other info is
needed to better describe the problem?

=====

As a work around, I intend to teach vim to clear the screen
on exit, but haven't gotten around to it.

au! BufLeave /tmp/mutt-* DoMagic()

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming.
50 jumps, 15.0 minutes of freefall, 31.3 ff vertical miles.