Saving outbound mail to two folders on send

Hi,
    I'm trying to get a combination of Mutt and procmail to save two
copies of a mail that I'm sending in different locations with Mutt
version 1.3.28i.

It's only certain pieces of mail that I want to do this for, and they
are all responses to mail that comes into inbox, so they're not easily
defined for a send-hook.

As far as I can tell from the manual and the archives at
http://www.mail-archive.com/mutt-users@xxxxxxxx , it isn't possible to
set multiple targets in the Fcc header, so I've been trying to set a
X-header and then Bcc it to myself for procmail to sort out.

As the original pieces of mail come into my inbox and aren't sortable,
I don't think I can use a send-hook to set the header, so instead I'm
trying to use a macro to set the X-header. The state of my current
attempt is:

macro compose \eF "<enter-command>my_hdr X-foo: bar<enter><edit-bcc>baz<enter>"

so that I can edit my reply to the email, execute the macro and then
send it.

But on inspection of the email with the "edit file with headers"
binding, it doesn't seem to have set the X-foo header.

Is it possible to add a header in this way, or do I have to use a hook
or some kind of external filter?

Any pointers would be appreciated.
--
Jon