Re: enable-buffy-size

On Fri, Feb  6, 2004, Gary Johnson wrote:
> We use a lot of NFS here, too--$HOME is NFS-mounted, $MAIL is
> NFS-mounted--I think the only things not NFS-mounted to this machine
> are /tmp and /dev.  I also had problems with new-mail detection
> until I rebuilt mutt with --enable-buffy-size and I haven't had any
> problems since.  I don't know for a fact that it will solve your
> problem, but it seems likely that it will and seems worth a try.

Beauty, thanks.  I am running another copy of mutt I just built today
with --enable-buffy-size and will see how it goes.  The problem has
been happening a lot lately, so if all works well in the next few
days, I think that my problem will be fixed.

I saw --enable-nfs-fix as well, but don't understand what it does.  Is
there an easy quick explanation?

Thanks again.

-Ken