Re: Make . match newlines too?

On 2004-02-05 14:13:46 -0500, David T-G wrote:
> ...and then Patrick Shanahan said...
> % Your point ???
>
> I can't really speak for Vincent, but my guess is
>
>   1) That was the original reason for this thread
>
>   2) Your comparison to header weeding is nothing at all like "unfolding"

Moreover, after looking at the Received headers, header weeding doesn't
do unfolding at all: there are still these newlines and whitespaces at
the beginning of the following lines.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International