Make . match newlines too?

I have an entry in my .muttrc to colorize in red any messages that
SpamAssassin's Bayesian filter identifies as spam with 99% certainty:

color index red black '~hX-Spam-Status:.*BAYES_99'

However, it doesn't work when the BAYES_99 is on another line, like this:

        SUBJ_ALL_CAPS autolearn=no version=2.61

Is there a regexp i can write that will match such lines? Or, by any chance,
has the behavior of ~h patterns been changed to match across all lines of a
given header since the last time i upgraded? (I'm using 1.5.4i).

Thanks