Copying all the messages to another mailbox

Hello,

In my .muttrc I have the following line:

macro index * "T~A<Return>C~/mbox<Return><Return>;d$"

By this macro I wanted to select all the messages, copy them all into ~/mbox,
delete them from current mailbox (/var/spool/mail/anton) and synchronize
current mailbox.

It works except that only one message is being copied to ~/mbox, not all the
selected. Manual says it is right: "C" command copies only one message. But how
do I copy all the messages at once?

And maybe there is another way to move all the messages I have read from
/var/spool/mail/anton to ~/mbox?