Re: Message sent with mutt rejected by server

I assume you have username/password for using mail at yandex.ru

Which MTA do you use to send your mail? Sendmail? Then you probably are
in trouble. I know that it is possible to configure sendmail to send
authentication information when passing the mail, but I also know that
this is really huge headache. It's much easier with Postfix. Also there
is little program called ssmtp that emulates sendmail, but is very
simple to configure to send that authentication information.

Andrei