Re: Newbie needs help

On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 02:40:12AM EST, Terry Johnson wrote:

> I want to use mutt as my main email client. I am having trouble wading
> through the documentation I am using fedora core 1 and have no clue
> where to start can some one give me a concise and simple way to set up
> mutt. Thanks In advance to all who reply.

Why don't you just start with the sample configs, and start tuning it
as you get the chance to read parts of the manual?  Mutt can take your
email functionality where no MUA has gone before, but you'll have to
read the manual at some point, Captain.

Welcome to the world of powerful email handling,
 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel