Re: striping attachment lines in the pager

On 2004-01-23, "Denis V. Lozko" <talmuth@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Good day!
> On Sat, 12/13/03, 02:05 +0200 Denis V. Lozko wrote:
>
> >Hi, mutters!
> >is there the way to strip attachment lines in the pager view?
> >I mean lines:
> >
> >[-- Attachment #1 --]
> >[-- Type: text/plain, Encoding: 7bit, Size: 0.3K --]

> I've understud - mutt is writing for realy using
>
> I've understud - it was stooped question

What gave you the idea that it was a stupid question...

> I've understud - my request is only for beginners

... or only a beginner's question?  I didn't think it was either.

> but, realy big senx for all advisers from gurus

You're welcome, even though I'm not a guru.

Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
garyjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   | Wireless Division