Re: TEXTBROWSER not displaying rendered html

* On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 James McDonald (james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) muttered:
> I read my email with mutt, however when I try and view a text/html
> attachment type it opens it via /usr/bin/htmlview /tmp/mutt****
> (random file name with no extension)
>
> when it loads this temporary file with no extension it renders it as
> the html source.
>
> Is there any way to pass the mime type to w3m or lynx and get it to
> render the temporary file correctly without it having a html
> extension.

text/html; /usr/bin/w3m -v -F -T text/html '%s'
text/html; /usr/bin/lynx -force_html '%s'; needsterminal; nametemplate=%s.html

I don't know about htmlview, but I'm sure you can come up with something
similar.

HTH,

Michael
--
The notion of a "record" is an obsolete remnant of the days of the 80-column
card.

PGP-Key: http://www-stud.ims.uni-stuttgart.de/~tatgeml/public.key