Re: Sidebar Patch update

On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 01:44:07PM -0800, Michael J. Lu wrote:
> Justin,
>
> When I apply this patch I get the following message:
>
> [mike@jupiter mutt-1.5.4]$ patch -p 1 < patch-1.5.4.jrh.sidebar.8
<snip>
> patch: **** malformed patch at line 878: diff -udprP mutt-1.5.4/sidebar.h
> mutt-1.5.4-new/sidebar.h
>
> Perhaps a syntax error somewhere?
>
> thanks for the help!
>
> -Mike

Mike,

Sorry, I had hand-edited the patch, and forgot to change the offsets.  It's
fixed now, so you can download it again, and patch it.

-Justin

--
Registered Linux user 260206

"One World, One Web, One Program" |   ASCII Ribbon            /"\
    - Microsoft Promo Ad          |   Campaign Against        \ /
"Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer" |   HTML email and           x
    - Adolf Hitler                |   proprietary attachments / \