Re: grabbing email address from mail message

* Eric Smith <es@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [040115 23:36]:
> I cannot alias all the email addresses I need, so 90% of mails I send
> are by going to the folder of a recipient and replying and laboriously
> deleting the body and In-Reply-To:
> Someone has a better way?

Yes, I do!

Install the little brother database lbdb.

        http://www.spinnaker.de/lbdb/

It will grab the addresses from all incoming mail, and when you write a
new message, you just use "compose", write a part of the recipient's name
or address and hit Ctrl-t - and lbdb will give you suggestions for all
addresses containing that srting. Scroll down to the entry you want, hit
enter and you're done!

-Johan
--
Johan Almqvist