forwarding emails that have attachments

Ok, I have been through the manual, and tried all means that I can
figure out of forwarding email, but I can't figure out the recipe for
what I want to do.

Scenario: I receive an email, in plain text, with a MS Word document
attached to it.  It looks like crap in antiword, so I forward it to my
office account (Exchange/Outlook) for further dissemination.

Now, what I want to do is see the plain text of the original email
inline with my comments, and to have the Word doc attached to this 'new'
email.  The best that I can do with Mutt's config right now is
forwarding the entire original message as an attachment to a new email,
but that isn't what I want to do.

I am guessing that this is probably going to have to be something along
the lines of saving the Word doc, forwarding the text portion of the
original email inline, and then attaching the Word doc post-editing,
pre-sending, and then finally deleting the Word doc from the file
system.

Please tell me that I am wrong.

Thanks.

--
Mike
perl -e 'print unpack("u","88V]N=&%C=\"!I;F9O(&EN(&AE861E<G,*");'