Re: search email in index by a header

Asif --

...and then Asif Iqbal said...
%
% Asif Iqbal wrote:
% >
% > I can search email by subject or body. Now How do I do it by a header ?
%
% I tried to look into 4.2 section of mutt man. It said try ~h to search

Great!

% header. But when I press it I get Key is not defined error. I get the
% same error for ~C which gives to option to search to: and cc:

Ah; those are patterns that you use with search and limit functions.  So
let's back up to how you search by subject or body.  I'm particularly
interested in how you search by body.

HTH & HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * society and not sufficient moral courage.