Extended save hook

Dear users

I wonder whether there is a possibility to specify an extended save hook
depending on senders name, or whatever I specify (mail address).
Default one would be let us say ~/incoming and then mutt would create
subdirectories for every sender I receive message with attachment from.
But unfortunately I don't know how to match it properly by variables.

I could set
save_hook . ~/incoming/%n

but I'm not sure if subdirectory will be created.
Any help will be appreciated

Zbynek
--
In Lexington, Kentucky, it's illegal to carry an ice cream cone in your
pocket.