Re: IMAP Lives!

David Yitzchak Cohen wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 02:16:49PM -0500, Asif Iqbal wrote:
> > David Yitzchak Cohen wrote:
>
> > I can't compile it since most of the files are  just link to a path that
> > does not exist. Can you please retar it and post it. OR I have to get
> > all the files one by one from your imapproxy dir
>
> Hmm ... that's a good point :-(
>
> I've just added the h option to my tar command and remade xml2ansi and
> imapproxy, so they should now work.

I have all the files now. Thanks. Now I am getting the following error
while trying to compile on solaris 7 with gcc 3.1

gcc -g -o imapproxy imapproxy.c net_utils.c
socket                              /var/tmp//ccMooy3l.o
connect                             /var/tmp//ccMooy3l.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to imapproxy
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [imapproxy] Error 1

--
Asif Iqbal