S/MIME app/x-pkcs7-mime signed-data

Hello,

    I received an S/MIME opaque signed (not clearsigned) mail,
containing one only piece of base64ed binary data containing all mixed
some headers, text, signature, and certificate:

    Mutt 1.4 displays nothing else than:

| [-- application/x-pkcs7-mime is unsupported (use 'v' to view this part) --]

    Question: Is there a magic mailcap entry I could use to (auto_)view
properly in Mutt 1.4 the text of this pkcs7-mime signed-data mail?

    I mean something similar to what I use in ~/.mailcap to
<view-attach> full details of a signature's certificate chain:

| application/x-pkcs7-signature ; openssl smime -pk7out -inform DER |\
|  openssl pkcs7 -print_certs -text -noout ; nametemplate=%s.p7s ;\
|  copiousoutput

    BTW Mutt 1.5.5.1 displays correctly the above p7m signed-data
body, but doesn't print OpenSSL verification output (not even the
enclosing lines with current time), reports "S/MIME signature could
NOT be verified.", and the index 's' stays lowercase. All I get is:

| [-- The following data is S/MIME signed --]
| Clear body of message.
| [-- End of S/MIME signed data. --]

    The message is verified OK with MSOE. What am I missing here?

Bye!    Alain.
--
Everything about locales on Sven Mascheck's excellent site at new
location <URL:http://www.in-ulm.de/~mascheck/locale/>. The little tester