Re: override default colors

Hi,
* Patrick Shanahan wrote on 25.12.2003 (10:07):
> Well, IIANM, default does not refer to a color that mutt controls or
> sets, but refers to the default of your term.  ie:  The consoles are
> normally white on black and my xterm window is black on light-yellow
> and Konsole is black on white.

This could be, and it makes sense until you want to have
different coloring.

Perhaps this may be a proposal for a future mutt version. To
override this default settings.

I have found a color combination with default background
that looks good, and I think I stay with it.

Thanks for everyone.

-sa

--
sa at programmers-world dot com
http://www.livingit.de

"There are three possibilities: Pioneer's solar panel has turned away
from the sun; there's a large meteor blocking transmission; or someone
loaded Star Trek 3.2 into our video processor."