Re: override default colors

Hi,
* Michael Herman wrote on 25.12.2003 (08:07):
> Yes, look in the manual for the color command for your .muttrc.

I habe done this already. It's section 3.7. But there is no
explanation on how to set the default. I tried to set

color index blue white

but setting then

color tree brightmagenta default

brings up a black background behind the threaded message. As
I understand the color command can modify the color of an
object but not the default.

I could replace all calls to default with the colors, but
that is not that nice as setting a default value.

-sa

--
sa at programmers-world dot com
http://www.livingit.de

Be braver -- you can't cross a chasm in two small jumps.