Re: please explain these gpg switches...

David

Thanks.  I think I got most of it now.  If you want
an ASCII signature you use the --armor switch.  Why is ASCII referred
to as "armor"??  Armor seems to imply that somehow ASCII signatures
are safer or more protected with a checksum or something.

How does --batch avoid interactive questions??  Does it just assume
the answer? Must we pray it guesses correctly?

Chris

--
_______________________________________

Christian Seberino, Ph.D.