Howto *not* automatically decrypt ???

Suppose that I want to encrypt a message to myself.  As it is, when I
receive that message in mutt, it is automatically decrypted and displays
the decrypted message automatically.

How can I configure mutt/pgp so that I must enter the password *prior* to
being able to read the encrypted message?

These are my current settings, that may impact this issue:

   set forward_decrypt=yes
   set pgp_autoencrypt=no
   set pgp_autosign=yes
   set pgp_decrypt_command="/usr/bin/gpg --status-fd=2 --passphrase-fd 0
--no-verbose --quiet --batch --output - %f"

I am on Debian, and running this:

   gnupg v1.2.3-1

What do you think?

--