Re: indication of multiple mutt sessions?

Ken --

...and then Ken Weingold said...
%
% Is there any way to show maybe in the status bar that this particular
% session is not the original?  Basically sometimes I start another for

How do you define "original"?

The biggest problem I have trying to come up with an answer is that mutt
works so well even with N mutts reading the same folder; we would
actually have to introduce some sort of not-quite-locking mechanism.

I think the closest you'll get is a mutt wrapper script which notes which
folder is being opened and updates a status counter of some sort, but you
can't see that in the status bar and it wouldn't help you if you 'c'hange
anyway.

So what's so wrong with having mutt open on a folder twice?

HTH & HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) davidtgwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"