Re: UTF-8 issues

BTW - Your "Mail-Followup-To:" header is bad, since
mutt-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx simply mails me back telling me it
doesn't accept direct postings.  Now, I really don't feel like
firing up a web browser in order to manually repost the thing to
mutt-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx using their web interface (which is what the
instructions tell me to do), and it's fairly obvious that nobody else is
likely to do the same ... so why not simply toss the whole MFT header?
I mean, come on ... our mailing list is a lot better than Yahoo!'s,
anyway ;-P

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel