Reconnecting to imap folders

        Hi!

        I have two different imap folders (in different servers) which I
access frequently, and are listed with the "mailboxes" command.

        After some time using them, I noticed that, if I lose connection to
any of them (for whatever reason), telling mutt to access
"imaps://server/INBOX" doesn't force a reconnection, mutt instead shows me
"no mailbox" and leaves it at that. No matter how many times I change
folders and return to imaps://... , I still get "no mailbox", mutt doesn't
even try to reconnect.

        I couldn't find a way to force reconnection, except leaving mutt
and entering it again. Am I missing something?

        TIA,

                rbp
--
 Rodrigo Bernardo Pimentel                         <rbp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
 http://isnomore.net                          GPG KeyId: <0x0DB14978>

How is computer equipment different in England? They use a Double Decker Bus!
Wocka wocka wocka!
          -- Fozzie Bear