Re: Segfault in 1.5.5.1i

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 05:26:48AM +0100, mutt@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I just got this with 1.5.5.1i when mutt was rereading a mail folder that had
> been empty and then received new mail. I'm not sure whether I should report
> this on users or dev, but I hope you'll find it useful.

The simplest way to report bugs is the flea utility.  Stuff sent with
it automatically gets its own bug number, and even its own mailing list.
Not only that, but everybody on mutt-dev gets a copy of everything sent
to the bug's mailing list :-)

> --
>  5:23AM  up 15 days,  8:23, 2 users, load averages: 0.23, 0.30, 0.25

JFF:
  7:53am  up 39 days, 33 min, 50 users,  load average: 0.28, 0.31, 0.29

 - Dave :-)

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel