Suggestions for printing emails with pictures

Hiya,

Normally I print using a2ps, which nicely prints emails in 2-up, but I
find it's a bit of a hassle to print an email which has an attached
image.

At the moment, I print the mail to an eps using a2ps, then dump that
and the picture into scribus to produce a nice 2-up page with the
email on one side and the picture on the other.

Obviously, this can only be done in X, does anybody have any
suggestions of how to achieve a similar outcome, without using X?

cheers

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a