Re: How to compile with HAVE_COLOR

On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 06:02:28AM -0500, Thomas Dickey wrote:

> > Does that version of Mutt even support color???
>
> yes (mutt's supported color before version 1)

Oh, I've only used color since 1.4i.  (Since ELM didn't give me color,
I never really saw any need for color in Mutt.  Needless to say, I now
use tons of it in my config.  The "gee-whiz" gizmo of yesterday becomes
a tool-of-the-trade of today.)

 - Dave

BTW - There's no need to CC me, since I'm subscribed.

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel