Re: WWWOT - abbreviations

On Thu, Nov 27, 2003 at 07:06:37AM -0500, David T-G wrote:

> ...and then David Yitzchak Cohen said...
> %
> % On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 06:07:55PM -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> % > problem understanding the *statement*.  Tks agn
> %
> % I thought "thanks" was supposed to be abbreviated "thnks" or at least
> % "tnks."  "Tks" makes it sound a bit like those things that leech onto
> % you when you walk around the forest with shorts. . .
>
> I always preferred 'thx' to abbreviate 'thanks'.  Like "thx e+06" :-)

THX actually sounds like some Dolby commercial or something, but I
really shouldn't be replying now since it's now four days later (and I'm
feeling much better, having spent those four at an Internet-less resort
hotel). . .

> [OK, I promise to quit trying to keep this behemoth alive.]

Yeah, ditto here, so HAVND, folks,
 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel