Re: Mutt&Procmail recipes ...

On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 08:24:01PM +1300, the entity calling itself Adam
Bogacki stated:

> >4) you'd probably get much better answers, and will certainly get much
> >more interest, on the procmail list :-)
>
> Fair comment, but I don't understand why my efforts to subscribe to it
> keep failing.
> <procmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxx> does not seem to be (yet) up, and the
> current University of Aachen host keeps refusing to subscribe me.

There are definitely some issues with the procmail list. From a recent
posting, it sounds like the list admins have more or less abandoned
maintenance on the list. There is a web interface for subscriptions that
actually works, but it's not prominently displayed. I used it to
re-subscribe to the list a couple of months ago - it worked then.