Re: set save_empty=no with maildir

Chris --

...and then Chris Green said...
%
% On Mon, Nov 24, 2003 at 07:53:07AM -0500, David T-G wrote:
% >
% > Use braces instead, or even
% >
% >   rmdir dir/* dir
% >
% > if you don't like 'em (but I don't like specifying /path/to/dir multiple
% > times on a command line).
% >
% Ah, yes, "rmdir dir/* dir" does it on one line doesn't it (assuming
% the order of execution is as one expects).

Yep, and it is for every shell I've ever seen.

%
% I must admit too that I'd missed your original reference to braces,

No problem :-)

% however that is shell specific presumably and I do use a fair old mix

Yep; any *csh plus bash at least, and mebbe zsh and others as well.  I
dunno from ksh, but I know it isn't in bare bones sh.

% of different shells at different times and places.

Been there.  It can be a pain sometimes :-) but that's why we make sure
we know how to do things without tricks (like braces), isn't it? :-)

%
% --
% Chris Green (chris@xxxxxxxxxxx)

HTH & HAND