Re: set editor, switching from vim to emacs

* Rodrigo Bernardo Pimentel <rbp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at
12:45:20PM -0200]:

>         xemacs' default colours don't work well in console, I had to
> customize my set. Try "M-x customize-group RET faces RET"

Hm, I will try it...

> > Is, when switched of, F10 still usable?

Yes :)

>         I don't remember what f10 does for gnu emacs, but if it was a
> shortcut to a menu function, it should continue to work with menu turned
> off.

Yes :)

> (setq mouse-yank-at-point t)
>
>         (I think it's the same for gnu emacs).

Yes...

> > details, since my emacs experience now lasts only for some hours...
>
>         Well, you're off to a good start :)

Yes, I will try the same with xemacs I think, to be able to make a
decision... Damn, why have they become so similair... Especially for
beginners. But my gentoo seems to install a whole OS when emerging
xemacs, not so when emerging emacs, so emacs got 1st installed :)

Konsti

--
2.6.0-test6-mm4
Konstantin Kletschke <konsti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <konsti@xxxxxxxxx>