Re: Full-header or no-header when replying

* Til Schubbe <t.schubbe@xxxxxx> [16-11-2003 22:25]:

> depending on the display-mode (pressed 'h' or not) I want to include
> the full header or no header at all when replying.
>
> When I
> set header=yes
> and 'h' is not pressed (display important headers only) the important
> headers are still included in the reply. How can I prevent them from
> being included?

:set header=no, or 'ignore *' first..  When replying with $header set,
mutt will include all headers if $weed is unset, and only the
displayed ones (based on (un)ignore directives) if $weed is set.

I think you should define a macro which does <display-toggle-weed> and
':toggle header' in one or something like that.  And unset $weed.

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

It's not the fall that kills you.  It's the sudden stop at the end.
-Douglas Adams