list-new

Warning: potentialy brain dead question(s) following.

Is there a "list-new" command?  Similar to "list-reply"... only instead of
replying to a message, it uh, well, prepares a _new_ message to the specified
list?

Also, I would prefer that my mailing list inboxes specify the sender of the
message rather than the destination ( the destination being obvious and
redundant ) in the status view? For instance, this is what it currently looks
like for mutt-users:

  4   L Oct 31 To Mutt Users' L  a little comparison of procmail and maildrop

I'd rather see who actualy sent the email - it's kinda silly to have the To:
field displayed...

And finally, I'm a bit confused between the subscribe and the lists directives,
even after reading the section in the mutt manual - if I'm subscribed to a
mailing list, do I want/need to put that list into *both* the 'subscribe' _and_
the 'lists' directive, or just to one or the other? I currently put them in
both, as follows:

subscribe mutt-users zope3-dev rolo-users zope zope-cmf zpt openbox zope3-cvs
lists     mutt-users zope3-dev rolo-users zope zope-cmf zpt openbox zope3-cvs

The manual section seems somewhat confused on the matter:

  "For example, if you've subscribed to the Mutt mailing list, you will receive
  mail addresssed to mutt-users@xxxxxxxxx So, to tell Mutt that this is a
mailing
  list, you could add ``lists mutt-users'' to your initialization file.  To
tell
  mutt that you are subscribed to it, add ``subscribe mutt-users'' to your
  initialization file instead."

Thanks, sorry.