Re: Can't push a ';', how can one do this?

G'day Chris,

* Chris Green <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx> [031114 12:38]:
> So I have the following in a custom muttrc file:-
>
>     push T.\n
>     push ;
>     push sfilename\n

> I can only assume that the ';', being punctuation/terminator doesn't
> work in a push, is there any other way to do this?

Have you tried something like (entirely untested...)

  push "T.\n;sfilename\n"

???

(Or just using quotes on your idea.)

S.

--
European Citizens: Please do a little work to convince the European
Parliament to reject software patents. This page explains the issue